If you go to a remote place of Bangladesh, Parjatan Motels (managed by Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation) are the best places to stay. They have larger rooms, clean furnitures and clothes and restaurant with delicious foods of your choice.
As they provide the best services, the cost is usually a bit higher than other private hotels and restaurants. Though everyone wants to stay at Parjatan Motels because services they offer are satisfactory compare to their competitors, it is not always possible for students or some service holders due to high prices.
Now here BPC comes with great news introducing a new travel card Passéra to offer discounts on accommodation and food in its different commercial outlets all over the country. See details below.
|Categories||On Season (November to March) Discounts||Off Season (April to October) Discounts|
|on accomodation||on food||on accomodation||on food|
|Employees of Donor Agency and MNC *||25%||10%||60%||5%|
*Donor organizations and Multi National Companies
Price and validity
- The value of the membership card is BDT 1000 (one thousand).Foreigners may collect the card for USD 20.
- The card will remain valid for one year from the date of purchase of the card/cards.
Where to buy
AttachÃ©, 56, Garib-e-Newaz Avenue, Sector-13, Uttara, Dhaka -1230 is the only authorized partnership organization to sell the membership cards on behalf of BPC. Contact numbers: 01191010566, 01929994619,Â and 01711528157.
AttachÃ© said they will make it available in all BPC outlets by September. For now, the card is only available at Attach office at Uttara.
Terms and condition
- Membership card is the property of BPC and is not transferrable.
- Membership card does not guarantee the availability of room. Prior booking may ensure the availability of the accommodation.
- The card should be signed by the authorize user immediately after purchase.
- Use of the card is governed by the card agreement.
- The card holder can get the benefit of using one card for maximum one twin bedded room and meal for two persons at a time.
Hotel and Restaurant Information
For now, this facility is available for all BPC managed Parjatan Motels. Some Parjatan Motels (like Khagrachari, Madhabkundo) which are run by NGO and private organizations are not offering discounts yet. I talked with the Attach representative regarding this and they said they are trying to make a deal with those Motels as well. For a full list of Motels and Restaurants offering this discount, click on the image below.
Do not forget to book your room over phone at least one week prior to your travelling, otherwise you may not get room available as Parjatan Motels are travelers first choice.
For regular travelers, I think it will be wise to grab a card. What do you think?